Sunday 24 April 2016

Wednesday Worktable - Wednesday 20th April 2016 - An African Album

I'm late, I'm late, I'm Late!!
But I still wanted to join the party, so here I am, better late than never, joining in with the "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday" feature, at Julia's Stamping Ground ...   


This is what was happening on my desk on Wednesday: 




Sorting out papers for a book commission.  The customer has just come home from a trip to Africa, where she was lucky enough to work with elephants.  She wants a photo album to use for photos from her trip - "something jazzy".  

I came up with a selection of hot, bright colours and that lovely sheet of paper with African animals. Lots of other papers too, but these are what she chose, so I won't bore you with the rest (though if you really want to see, they are in this photo album on my Facbook page, where I will be posting "in progress" photos.)

I hope to post a couple of pictures of the album, once it is in progress and/or finished, so feel free to pop back in a few days, to see what has happened. 

I also had various bits and pieces lying around, to use for making a few more cards on Wednesday evening, at our regular craft club.  No photo of those though - but I will try and get a picture of some finished cards, in case anyone is interested!

Anyway, thanks for visiting, even though I am so late in posting.  If you want to see everyone else's work desks, then head here, to Julia's Blog, where there is a list of links for the others joining in with WOYWW.  




2 comments:

  1. Your client is very lucky that you make such thoughtful choices about the colours and design. These look great for an African adventure ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alexa. I'm looking forward to getting on with this now!

      Delete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...